Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome to the Mission: Drones Blog!

Hello. My name is Martinus Zibelia, and I am the Mission Manager for Mission: Drones!

I have had much experience being a Mission Manager. I was once Mission Manager for the Maximus Team on several of their missions, but now I have been assigned to a larger team for this mission.

The team I am leading is quite large, and at this point is composed of 12 heroes. Team leaders have not been assigned, but I will seek team leaders quite soon.

Right now, 3 heroes are being upgraded to the 3.0 system: Crimson, Grayscale, and Helios. More will be said about these heroes...later.

Although I have kept most mission information a secret, I feel that this mission was worthy to be publicized.

Please come to this blog to learn of the creation of a Hero team, the rapid increase of corrupted drones, and the downfall of two evil leaders.


~Martinus Zibelia, Mission Manager